• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 93: Hingle McCringleberry thinks DST is no big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubbins how is that training going? have you killed a guy in mexico yet?

i think i'm going to pretend i am the james franco character from spring breakers next week. get some cornrows.

no but I've seen some cray ass shit. it's like. Full blown war zone in some places down here. lots of bad dudes. but I'm trying to make friends you know I can't live in a cage man. great training though, the best

I feel like those pictures are a great example of being a teenager. Trying to act really hard, being all badass, but really just a kid having fun at the bottom of it.

so true. the crib mobile is evidence of this.

my room was the same thing; not quite so hard core- but i wanted to be all hard and tough w/ my us women's soccer team posters and led zeppelin stuff... but then in my window i had a stained glass top (toy top) that was in my baby room.

someone dumped a dead body in a field near mi casita the other day but its cool they know not to fuck with cray ol rubs cause he cray

someone dumped a dead body in a field near mi casita the other day but its cool they know not to fuck with cray ol rubs cause he cray

james-franco-spring-breakers-grillz.jpg

i mean... we know HTTD is in vegas.... what are you trying to tell us?

Haha it's been around for a while. He made a rugburn joke last time I mentioned it :rulz: Can't take that boy anywhere.

My co putter battery just died and I'm too lazy to get up and plug it in. Don't think I'll get to see the exciting end to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back