• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i feel like there's a big conspiracy to get wake out of the acc

who da fuq is babydeac?

this baby... they're like a prophet or something of all things wake forest

wfu1.jpg

So vBulletin also had a chat room function...we use it on other boards where I'm a member. Was that ever discussed as an option for these boards? I'm not sure of the monetary implications of adding that function...I was just wondering about it. It would be fun to have a bunch of people chatting real time about a game or something...

So vBulletin also had a chat room function...we use it on other boards where I'm a member. Was that ever discussed as an option for these boards? I'm not sure of the monetary implications of adding that function...I was just wondering about it. It would be fun to have a bunch of people chatting real time about a game or something...

There was a chat room at the start but it had a separate login and was kinda underused. I would spam it with stuff about MY BILLS! GO BILLS!

how would a chat room really be different than a game thread? just that it would update automatically instead of having to refresh?

how would a chat room really be different than a game thread? just that it would update automatically instead of having to refresh?

It's all one page like a group AIM conversation. Definitely easier to follow but it can move crazy fast if there are lots of people on.

DF2009 clones everywhere. Spoon was sweet. I shaved my many-month-mustache this morning, so my Indie cred is close to zero.

It's all one page like a group AIM conversation. Definitely easier to follow but it can move crazy fast if there are lots of people on.

we should just integrate AIM into the boards, right?

Just saw on FB that RTQ is a homeowner. Congrats gurl!

Also on a far less interesting note, I headed out on my yearly mecca to the mall, to find something to wear for St. Patty's Day. Ended up finding some nice RL green pants on sale for $20 at Macy's. Since I don't imagine my waistline is going to change that drastically I think I finally figured out something I can wear for St. Patty's Day forever. Now I just got concentrate on not ruining them tomorrow in Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back