• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also playing Tupac's Greatest Hits CD during my car ride to work was by far my best decision of the week.

Brendaaaaaaa's
Got aaaaaaaaa
Bay Bayyyyyyy

i freaking love that song. it's kind of sad, though.

yep. i've always wondered at what point parents just know. i guess it also depends on teh mentality of the parent and their openness to seeing it at all...

dudes.

i am in rare form today.

the first guy i ever had a major crush on (and i mean major... 7th grade-senior year of high school) got married this past weekend. he liked me from 4th-9th grade but we were both too shy to do anything about it at the time. my mom forwarded me the wedding announcement in the paper from last weekend (she does this all the time... i get it mom lol) so i went to look at his facebook page for the first time in like years... and he defriended me! 98 mutual friends, and i somehow didn't make the cut :rulz:

I might go see Divine Fits, Jim James, and Flaming Lips in a few minutes. DF2009 is creaming himself somewhere.

the first guy i ever had a major crush on (and i mean major... 7th grade-senior year of high school) got married this past weekend. he liked me from 4th-9th grade but we were both too shy to do anything about it at the time. my mom forwarded me the wedding announcement in the paper from last weekend (she does this all the time... i get it mom lol) so i went to look at his facebook page for the first time in like years... and he defriended me! 98 mutual friends, and i somehow didn't make the cut :rulz:

you were too close to his heart. it was too painful to keep you; he had to cut you free.

You know you can message people who aren't your friends, I think? or am I wrong?

my boss left at 2. around 2:30 i realized that my productivity was just done for the day, so i called dhtoy, packed up my stuff, and met him for a trail run.

much better than actually working. much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back