• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends' response (with names edited out)

Fwd: Two Foxy Ladies Un-Afraid to Use the Term Foxy

Gentlemen – while indulging in our daily “did anyone notice how great I looked today” routine on craigslist missed connections, and shopping around for used leather armchairs, we came across your ad. The term “serendipity” has never been so appropriate (except when used to describe John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale’s international love).

K and M, as the government calls us, are two foxy (there we go again) 24ish year old ladies who have been best friends since they played on the world-renowned Bumblebee soccer team of Western Massachusetts at the burgeoning age of 7. Our platonic love affair took us all through high school and into college together in New Hampshire. However, our plans for world-domination were thwarted when one’s love of politics and government (*as K sees it, a reason to purchase an inordinate amount of power suits) took her to DC and the other’s love of hot pants, bad haircuts, and Jewish delis took her to NYC.

However, a reunion so sweet would only be catapulted to the history books if it included two bizarre centaurs at a wedding in Saratoga. In the same sense that you had to convince us you were not killers (a mere formality) we will now provide you with some completely true and not at all made up character references and facts about ourselves:

· World famous choreographer Bob Fosse once referred to our dance moves as “a shock to the system” and “provide a sensation similar to diving into a pool of silky hot chocolate”. To say we can cut a rug is a bit of an understatement.
· The documentary “Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit” was based on our lives.
· While we prefer a good pair of jeans with some hint of neon, we do clean up quite nicely in these “dresses” you refer to. (this one is true)
· We came in second for “Class Best Friends” in high-school – and immediately spread STD rumors about the ones who had won…
· One of us was voted “Class Clown” in high-school and may or may not have already peaked while the other played flute, which will carry her through the rest of her life. No peaking there.
· We always finish each other’s…sandwiches
· One of us is Greek, the other Polish, and we could not look any more different but have any more similar a personality, it’s a true testament to the melting pot of America
· One of us stands at a towering 4’11 (towering of course, to the legal midget who stands at 4’9) and the other is a stealth 5’8 , which God willing is only to be able to hold up her giant head.

Why did we reply to this add? BECAUSE WE LOVE AMERICA.

In conclusion, if you are NOT looking for the best night of your lives, if you do NOT enjoy being around attractive, well-spoken, hilarious yet down to earth girls, if you HATE tequila shots, if you have NEVER wanted to dance your pants off, then please do us the favor and don’t take us as your dates.

Also, to be candid we were a little put off by the fact that you seemed admonishing of uncle’s grabbing us, which we would’ve listed as a perk to attending the wedding, but it’s not a deal-breaker....

My wife and her sis are running the Color Run in W-S tomorrow, they're pretty excited about it, then they're going to Burke St. I'm a little jealous.

I wonder how many responses they've gotten? They keep bumping it so maybe they still need dates!

DAMN IT just went to look at other things in the "activity partners" section and a totes nakey lady came up. No CLing at work. I should know better.

I haven't heard anything back about the house and it makes me think that the sellers facebook stalked me and decided they don't want me living there. I tried to facebook stalk them but couldn't find them.

:panda:

I haven't heard anything back about the house and it makes me think that the sellers facebook stalked me and decided they don't want me living there. I tried to facebook stalk them but couldn't find them.

:panda:
that is the weirdest reasoning ever. they're probably just trying to strategically decide their counter. it took 5 hours or so before i heard back my first counter, i wouldn't be worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back