• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you all are kings to me, in case nobody has told you today.

Tk do you graduate this semester? If so, when do you defend? I defend April 1 which seems incredibly early and also cruel.

April 1 is probably close to the Spring deadline, right?

Not a single word survived to my dissertation from my prospectus. Don't suffer too much over a disposable document

Yep. Same with the dissertation too although in your field you're probably expected to turn it into a book. It's still a path forward. The end is not the trophy.

if you can defend it it's not drivel, imo

Pretty much. By the time you defend, you should know what your committee thinks is drivel and not.

if you could pick one Cash Money Records song to be played at deaconblue's funeral in 40 years, what would it be?

Can we get a temp ban of angus, I’m just trying to enjoy commentary of a second rate tournament and he is ruining it!

i will not stand for this fucking irish music hate.. food and whatever, fine, but irish music is awesome

Oh man, are we talking about The Cranberries again ?

Zombie, Zombie, Zombie-ie-ie, oh

Oh shit Defector got KenPom to write an article on march madness. Good get.

i write sins not tragedies

I was trying to come up with a good line with "Haven't you people ever heard of" for the earlier post and apparently I'm still suffering from the effects of the time change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back