• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called an audible and went to the golf club for lunch and watch basketball. Watching the people there try and figure out how to put 4 different games on tvs was kinda funny. Two beers at lunch and I decided that I am just gonna chill the rest of the afternoon, may even skip my peloton today.

when i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band

I called an audible and went to the golf club for lunch and watch basketball. Watching the people there try and figure out how to put 4 different games on tvs was kinda funny. Two beers at lunch and I decided that I am just gonna chill the rest of the afternoon, may even skip my peloton today.

I’ve worked out or ran after one beer before, but I don’t think I could do it after 2.

am i more than you bargained for yet? i've been dying to tell you anything you wanna hear

I’ve worked out or ran after one beer before, but I don’t think I could do it after 2.

If its too much for mako, then it would definitely be too much for a normal human like me. I could probably sit a bike and pedal a bit after two beers just to get a sweat going, but why?

yeah, no way I'm working out after 2 beers

probably the biggest benefit during dry january was that i worked out a lot more late at night, whereas now i usually find myself having a beer or two with/around dinner (especially with nicer weather returning) and then no longer have the ability to fit in a workout

i'm in the business of misery
let's take it from the top
she's got a body like an hourglass
it's ticking like a clock

This has been a rather boring start to the tournament, I'm going to need it to pick up a bit

i got your picture, I'm coming with you, dear Maria, count me in

Yellowcard lyrics next please

It's a new day, but it all feels old/
"It's a good life!" That's what I'm told/
But everything, it all just feels the same//
At my high school, it felt more to me/
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary/
My time spent there, it only made me see/

i keep seeing ads for Advil on reddit

are there people using reddit who are unfamiliar with Advil?

feels like there are fewer alternatives in the pain relieving game vs the casual beverage market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back