• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells has a new lo-cal wheat beer that is tasty and is likely gonna be heavily drank by me during the summer.

It's a new day, but it all feels old/
"It's a good life!" That's what I'm told/
But everything, it all just feels the same//
At my high school, it felt more to me/
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary/
My time spent there, it only made me see/

Wrong. What I was looking for was:

There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day staying up all (Night)
Staying up all (Night)

i keep seeing ads for Advil on reddit

are there people using reddit who are unfamiliar with Advil?

I don't understand the business calculation on advertising for huge corporations, like Coke and Budweiser and them, who spend millions (billions?) a year just to stay in your face at all times

We get our new puppy in a week and I'm super jacked but I'm also a little sad because Mr. Squiggles loses his freedom when that happens and when spring is truly sprung I think we're gonna have to send him on his happy way in the backyard.

Wrong. What I was looking for was:

There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day staying up all (Night)
Staying up all (Night)

Man, this is just a top tier song. Infinitely replayable.

i'm sure there is something to seeing something a lot that makes you (or your average dumb consumer) choose it more than other stuff, if you're not that opinionated about which product you want

just rule of 7 stuff, right?

We get our new puppy in a week and I'm super jacked but I'm also a little sad because Mr. Squiggles loses his freedom when that happens and when spring is truly sprung I think we're gonna have to send him on his happy way in the backyard.

is that the snake

mako what kinda puppy? just a shelter pup or what?

i'm sure there is something to seeing something a lot that makes you (or your average dumb consumer) choose it more than other stuff, if you're not that opinionated about which product you want

just rule of 7 stuff, right?

Is it wrong that I'm amused by the Reggie Miller Wendy's ads?

like the Roku app on the Roku platform?

all the movies have ads so no chance I'm ever watching one

The Roku March Madness app. Someone mentioned hoping it would allow you to do split screen between the games, but it does not, only allows you to flip through the games.

The Roku platform itself has Coach, which I watched for a little bit before I realized how bad most nostalgia 90s tv is.

I’ve worked out or ran after one beer before, but I don’t think I could do it after 2.
I've done many, many a drunken run, but definitely the worst was when a bunch of us were doing case-in-a-day at the beach and over halfway in TWdeac and I decided to go for a long run. Not great.

I've done many, many a drunken run, but definitely the worst was when a bunch of us were doing case-in-a-day at the beach and over halfway in TWdeac and I decided to go for a long run. Not great.

and a few hours later TWDeac was vomming on the couch

The Roku March Madness app. Someone mentioned hoping it would allow you to do split screen between the games, but it does not, only allows you to flip through the games.

The Roku platform itself has Coach, which I watched for a little bit before I realized how bad most nostalgia 90s tv is.

Saw this re March Madness Live -- which sucks: This year's update to the app will allow multigame viewing for the first time on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, and Xbox One.

i was the one that asked about split screen viewing. roku doesn't do it but if you have an android tv it does in addition to those listed above. however, i absolutely hate the android platform and it is incredibly laggy & glitchy so i just suffer no split screen watching & use a roku express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back