• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 97 - In which RJ describes his merkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedgoldandblack

Reaction score
Chat thread win.....wait... is this all there is to life?

VZItFztsdT.gif

Last edited:
I think my only posts on the entire last chat thread were on the last page. Which means i have to go back and figure out why its tagged with ITK talks about her boobs.

Yesterday my mom emailed me, asking if I'd thought about looking at IKEA because they have lots of stuff like couches and curtains. Today my dad sent me a link to Pinterest.

Umm of course I have thought about IKEA and have been using Pinterest to think and plan, but it's cute that they are sending me these things.

lol, RTQ- that's adorable of them.

(meeting got out early, woot!)

After running into a girl I went on a few dates with a year or two ago this weekend, we reconnected, and I just asked her out again.

Wish me luck CT, I'm trying to abandon my rambling ways, and head back to the light!

why'd yall stop seeing each other last time?

After running into a girl I went on a few dates with a year or two ago this weekend, we reconnected, and I just asked her out again.

Wish me luck CT, I'm trying to abandon my rambling ways, and head back to the light!

Nurse?

why'd yall stop seeing each other last time?

Because I suck at dating. Honestly I don't know, we hung out a few times and thinks just never really escalated. Not sure what happened. And she did kind of ditch me the last time we hung out, back then but in retrospect I was being lame that night so I don't really blame her.

However we've ran into each other every once in a while over the last six months and have begun talking again. And for some reason I can't shake her, and just really enjoy hanging out with her. Not sure what the means but I'm not gonna wuss out this time, and not explore that. So who knows.

Get out my head cookout. Yeah its her.

She's pretty much the only girl I've ever hung out with in Winston that I either didn't put in the friend zone, or decided I didn't wanna spend time with again.

:laugh: well there was more than one nurse iirc. So it was an educated guess.

:laugh: well there was more than one nurse iirc. So it was an educated guess.

Valid point. I can't believe I'm going against my no nurses rule. Its been a good rule.

Actually shit don't know why I'm saying this, 100% chance I fuck this up.

Chances of finding an all-inclusive for 2 months from now that isn't going to be an arm and a leg? HOW IS IT ALREADY APRIL?

Re: conference rooms

At my old job they were labeled "State, Duke, Chapel Hill"....I did not like that

What's the weather going to be like tomorrow mornin in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back