• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 97 - In which RJ describes his merkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having spent 14 hours the last two days in the Charlotte Airport, I have to say that I don't like it.

Not because there's anything wrong with the airport itself (I like being able to get Foothills beer there), but because it's damned impossible to fly out of on standby.

Parking at Charlotte's airport is a bitch right now. I hate it.

Edited: I always sign my internal work e-mails with my initials, and I have started unthinkingly doing it to my message board posts as well

When did they dumb down Jeopardy? The last couple ones I've watched, I've gotten like 90% of the answers.

Look at the big brain on Brasky.

Look at the big brain on Brasky.

Seconds after posting that ish got way harder. Probably only got like 2/3 of the ones tonight. I think its because the same woman has been on for the last week.

(yes we started DVRing Jeopardy)

they asked the easiest final jeopardy the other day and some moron missed it, about which republican has been on the ticket in 3 straight elections, either as vp or prez.

i do think the questions/answers on jeopardy should be way harder, i feel like it mostly comes down to who is best on the buzzer and gets lucky with the daily doubles.

Last edited:
they asked the easiest final jeopardy the other day and some moron missed it, about which republican has been on the ticket in 3 straight elections, either as vp or prez.

i do think the questions/answers on jeopardy should be way harder, i feel like it mostly comes down to who is best on the buzzer and gets lucky with the daily doubles.

Agree that one was stupid easy. Don't feel bad, Brasky. We DVR Jeopardy erry night too.

Spoiler alert for tonight's Jeopardy:

Just finished tonight's episode, and a women who was $3K behind ($16K to $19K) didn't put an answer down but wagered all but $1K of her money. Even if she only wagered half of her money, and still left it blank, she would of won by nearly two grand. What the fuck woman? Sometimes I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I watch people fuck up Final Jeopardy like that.

*edited for BMoney who also watches

Last edited:
brasky you getting old might as well lock the nurse down bro

most of the contestants on jeopardy have no concept on how to correctly wager

If I ever get on Jeopardy, I'm definitely going to brush up on my wagering skills via www.j-archive.com, the greatest page of all the internets.

Wait Brasky are you gonna be 30?? I thought you were younger than that.

If I ever get on Jeopardy, I'm definitely going to brush up on my wagering skills via www.j-archive.com, the greatest page of all the internets.

Hmm, If I get on, I'm trying to figure out what my wheelhouse categories would be.

I'd probably say:
US Presidents
NBA MVPs
The Rolling Stones
US Colleges
The Internet
Shakespearean Tragedies
The Economy
Star Wars
Seinfeld
The 2000s
Mathematics
Video Games

Last edited:
Ugh my friends are begging me to come out with them and I haaaave to pack. Like have to. My mom told me to tell them all I was out of the country on business all week so I wouldn't be tempted to blow off packing and I shoulda listened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back