• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 97 - In which RJ describes his merkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever get on Jeopardy, I'm definitely going to brush up on my wagering skills via www.j-archive.com, the greatest page of all the internets.

Hah, I just remembered that Jeopardy thread on the old boards when the doofi were just ADAMANT that if you were in 3rd place you should bet it all, in the face of all the links and math and research that were being posted.

Charlotte is cold.

Last night my friend named our trivia team Kevin Ware's My Tibia?. We got some mixed reactions from that one. (many of you may have already seen this on my facebook page.)

But the Oscar Petriosius inspired names were ok?

Not seeing the outrage.

ITK, how is the bungalow?

At the CLT airport waiting to go T&C. Pretty sure the guy next to me on the flight out here had a bookbag of rocks he was trying to put under his seat as a carryon.

Guy with a wake forest rugby shirt just came and sat to my left. Young man if you are a poster/lurker introduce yourself.

Last night my friend named our trivia team Kevin Ware's My Tibia?. We got some mixed reactions from that one. (many of you may have already seen this on my facebook page.)

He got surgery and is all better, so I dont know why anybody would be butthurt over it. I read it and was like:

But the Oscar Petriosius inspired names were ok?

Not seeing the outrage.

well, we got the same sort of murmurs and groans when ipity first named our other team Pistorius B.I.G. It certainly wasn't outrage.

See ladies, this is why "going to things together" isn't that fun. YOU COULD GET THWACKED IN THE FACE!

Guy with a wake forest rugby shirt just came and sat to my left. Young man if you are a poster/lurker introduce yourself.

Maybe he doesn't recognize you. Flash him some boob to refresh his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back