• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 97 - In which RJ describes his merkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid point. I can't believe I'm going against my no nurses rule. Its been a good rule.

Actually shit don't know why I'm saying this, 100% chance I fuck this up.

Bro... Nurses are awesome. They are natural caregivers and have terrible jobs they dot want to talk about.

you are right about young women and horse chicks but no on nurses it's okay 2 out of three aint bad DC go gata

you are right about young women and horse chicks but no on nurses it's okay 2 out of three aint bad DC go gata

Hmmm. It's possible I don't have a large enough sample size.

what age do the girls stop trying to do the upper hand thing? it's a pain in the ass and i'm awesome so this is just a waste of time

I've always had the opinion that nurses = great for hooking up w/ (crazy in bed) but not great for longer term stuff. There are always exceptions though.

what age do the girls stop trying to do the upper hand thing? it's a pain in the ass and i'm awesome so this is just a waste of time

It's totally dependent on the girl.

Waiting to go to the airport.

ITKMom is so cranky..she needs a nap

those at&t commercials with the kids are so monte.

i love this one that i havent seen on tv:

plus the random ncaa interviews:

they asked the easiest final jeopardy the other day and some moron missed it, about which republican has been on the ticket in 3 straight elections, either as vp or prez.

i do think the questions/answers on jeopardy should be way harder, i feel like it mostly comes down to who is best on the buzzer and gets lucky with the daily doubles.

Not a simple palma, FDR is obvious but I don't know if he was republican or democrat. The whole New Deal thing seems democratic though, but he was obviously there 4 times. Hmmm 2nd president, were there republicans then? Adams? Nixon is popping to mind for some reason. If I was in Jeopardy I'd go FDR.

I am falling asleep on my mom's couch.

George H. W. Bush was on the ticket in 4 straight elections: 80 and 84 as VP, 88 and 82 as President.

I'm assuming that's the right answer.

I was a fan of nurses in my single days

Not a simple palma, FDR is obvious but I don't know if he was republican or democrat. The whole New Deal thing seems democratic though, but he was obviously there 4 times. Hmmm 2nd president, were there republicans then? Adams? Nixon is popping to mind for some reason. If I was in Jeopardy I'd go FDR.

You don't know what party FDR was in?

Had to walk through the full body scan things. I could tell by the look the TSA agent gave me he liked what he saw.

George H. W. Bush was on the ticket in 4 straight elections: 80 and 84 as VP, 88 and 82 as President.

I'm assuming that's the right answer.

Yeah, that was the obvious one. Nixon was another correct answer that someone actually put over Bush Sr., which was a bit more tricky since he lost the election.

brasky, i thought tonight's was on the tougher side. i did yell at the tv on a couple of the triple stumpers though. especially on the parkinson's one. and the champ chick is definitely totally annoying, even aside from being a total fatty.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was the obvious one. Nixon was another correct answer that someone actually put over Bush Sr., which was a bit more tricky since he lost the election.

brasky, i thought tonight's was on the tougher side. i did yell at the tv on a couple of the triple stumpers though. especially on the parkinson's one. and the champ chick is definitely totally annoying, even aside from being a total fatty.

This is why I didn't make it as a poker player. Gut said Nixon and I talked myself into FDR. I'm never wrong when I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back