• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a new Roomba today for $350 compared to $600 and got an AeroGarden for $49 that’s normally $165. The AG will pay for itself based on what we spend on herbs that get thrown away.

My wife would like the pebble ice maker but we don’t have a good space for it currently.

Alright, that IGN primeday link had a link for Bose noise cancelling 700's normally $379 for $229. It was on the Dell website. With taxes it came out to $250.76. My business AMEX has a $200 semi monthly dell credit, and AMEX has an offer of spend $100 at Dell and get $50 back. I might have just got a new set of $400 headphones for 76 cents.

I fucking love pebble ice. I'm the only one in my family that likes ice but I want it with all my drinks.

My only hesitation is I've heard it's a pain in the ass to clean.
my mom put one into the wet bar at her house. it's fucking great.

My best friend in high school interned at the post office. I remember he asked everybody that same question (this was back when "going postal" was more of a thing). He had the same feedback. The delivery guys loved the job. The people in the post office hated it.

The best way I heard it described was, "The mail keeps coming. It never stops. There is always more."

So I think there's no feeling of completion... You don't ever get the satisfaction of finishing a task.

was your best friend from high school named Newman?

BBD beat me to it

Alright, that IGN primeday link had a link for Bose noise cancelling 700's normally $379 for $229. It was on the Dell website. With taxes it came out to $250.76. My business AMEX has a $200 semi monthly dell credit, and AMEX has an offer of spend $100 at Dell and get $50 back. I might have just got a new set of $400 headphones for 76 cents.
Watch out #girlmath, #boymath is on the up and up

too bad they're Bose

they're the wonderbread Beats - expensive but underdeliver

I like my Bose headphones. Have tried others and not liked them nearly as much. 🤷‍♀️

if yr really trying to noise cancel you want in-ear tbh not headphones
you serious clark

all in-ears lose their seal and otherwise jack ears up. over the ears are much better for noise cancellation in my experience

my sony MDR 1000X (or something like that) are not nearly as comfortable as Bose over ears

idk man been rocking the same pair of Sony MDR-7506s for about ten years now and they're comfortable as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back