• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk man been rocking the same pair of Sony MDR-7506s for about ten years now and they're comfortable as hell
there's a reason you see the 7506s in recording studios and on DJ booths all the time

only problem with the 7506s is their cord is hella long so i use my anc anker soundcore earbuds for on-the go and them shits are 50 bucks not on sale

all i'm trying to say is the audio space is especially bad about marking shit up and Bose is one of the baddies there

@YoungBuck95 I assume the weather will deteriorate rapidly as winter approaches but currently 10 out of 10. Also you have the nicest, newest looking hospital I have been to in a long time.
Cottonwoods are supposedly getting 15” of snow between tomorrow and Thursday. Gonna be cold and rainy here tomorrow.

There will be a new inter mountain health hospital in the next 5 years if their rezone gets changed. It’ll be basically downtown. What hospital are you at? The U?

Yeah the U and children’s which is apparently inter mountain. The U hospital downside has to be that it’s on a massive hill, great views but not exactly the easiest in and out for a level 1 trauma center.

Yeah, my use case for headphones is plane and/or conference calls at work.

I use Apple AirPods at times for the work conference calls because they are easy to use and they never just fuck up for no reason.

I use my Bose over ears on planes because the in-ear noise canceling ones I've tried on planes are uncomfortable and far too quiet. They also work really well for work calls where I am not on camera and don't mind the bigness.

I had my old Bose noise canceling headphones for like 10 years, but I wouldn't say they are durable. I got the 700s about 2 years ago (after trying a bunch of other brands) and I love them.

IH is out of network for city employees but apparently they’re not good

Just popped over to the tunnels for the first time in probably a year as a result of the situation in Gaza/Israel, and will certainly not be going back any time soon. Oof.

200w.gif

Yeah, my use case for headphones is plane and/or conference calls at work.

I use Apple AirPods at times for the work conference calls because they are easy to use and they never just fuck up for no reason.

I use my Bose over ears on planes because the in-ear noise canceling ones I've tried on planes are uncomfortable and far too quiet. They also work really well for work calls where I am not on camera and don't mind the bigness.

I had my old Bose noise canceling headphones for like 10 years, but I wouldn't say they are durable. I got the 700s about 2 years ago (after trying a bunch of other brands) and I love them.
yah I love the 700's so much I just bought a second pair. Have the master and dynamic set as well and those aren't comfortable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back