• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I told my wife I might meet up with someone from the Wake boards at the apple orchard this weekend she was like "do you even know this person" and I was like well...

I defs know more personal details about CT regulars than friends I've lost touch with. like I'm going to a wedding in Charlotte later this month from one of my best friends from Wake and last time I saw him was when I stayed with him for the ACCCG and I have never met his soon to be wife. don't even remember her name, will have to look at the invitation on the fridge.

what are some good pants brands that are similar to Bird Dogs but maybe not as expensive? I like what they have to offer and want to get some for my upcoming trip. a bit on the bigger side so would appreciate some stretch.

when I told my wife I might meet up with someone from the Wake boards at the apple orchard this weekend she was like "do you even know this person" and I was like well...

I defs know more personal details about CT regulars than friends I've lost touch with. like I'm going to a wedding in Charlotte later this month from one of my best friends from Wake and last time I saw him was when I stayed with him for the ACCCG and I have never met his soon to be wife. don't even remember her name, will have to look at the invitation on the fridge.
My wife was like “I’m glad you’re getting out of the house.” And while I don’t know if I would fly somewhere for a sandwich I would absolutely fly to Greensboro and then drive to Winston to go to TSY’s tailgate.

My wife was like “I’m glad you’re getting out of the house.” And while I don’t know if I would fly somewhere for a sandwich I would absolutely fly to Greensboro and then drive to Winston to go to TSY’s tailgate.
feat. dj kory on the ones and twos

you read through a hundred favorite sandwich posts, maybe you make an arrabbiata sauce

I'm glad you were working from home because I was going to give you shit for reheating leftover shrimp pasta at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back