• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
goddamn How Soon Is Now? just absolutely fucking rips
Had a contractor here yesterday and he was rocking out to some Spanish language Morrissey singing songs clearly in homage to the smith's. Strange ways here we come indeed

Last edited:
You absolutely know you’re in Durham when you’re having a beer after work and the woman next to you is proudly holding forth on her decision to publicly identify as a witch.

Jesus this new Michael Lewis book about FTX/Sam Bankman-Fried is bound to be nuts. One of the excerpts said he paid $15.7MM to fucking Kevin O’Leary of Shark Tank for a nominal amount of social media promotion and a virtual lunch. Unreal.

Go on….
nothing over the top like taco bell or the oddness of my night with Lance Briggs Girlfriend.
just as we were getting down she started pointing out all the pagan decor, asking me if i liked it, etc etc etc...then mid-coitus she tells me she's a practicing wiccan.
i ignored that, but the tattoos she had started making sense. really dark house....with just a TON of stuff everywhere

size4_261513.jpeg

Jesus this new Michael Lewis book about FTX/Sam Bankman-Fried is bound to be nuts. One of the excerpts said he paid $15.7MM to fucking Kevin O’Leary of Shark Tank for a nominal amount of social media promotion and a virtual lunch. Unreal.
defector had a writeup that kind of ripped Lewis for this. sounds like he was too busy getting sucked in to be appropriately dispassionate

his interview on 60 minutes was interesting but he comes off as REALLY smug

like a smarter bill simmons

nothing over the top like taco bell or the oddness of my night with Lance Briggs Girlfriend.
just as we were getting down she started pointing out all the pagan decor, asking me if i liked it, etc etc etc...then mid-coitus she tells me she's a practicing wiccan.
i ignored that, but the tattoos she had started making sense. really dark house....with just a TON of stuff everywhere
Lance Briggs girlfriend? How did I miss that one?

Yeah, I was trying to search whether they've been able to claw back these funds that went to Curry/Brady/O'Leary, etc. You'd think some of these folks would have made it public that they've repaid the amounts earned, but on the flip side the amount of money is so significant that they're probably trying to hold onto it.

You absolutely know you’re in Durham when you’re having a beer after work and the woman next to you is proudly holding forth on her decision to publicly identify as a witch.
You ever been to the magic store on 9th Street? There's some characters who hang out at that place, let me tell you.

defector had a writeup that kind of ripped Lewis for this. sounds like he was too busy getting sucked in to be appropriately dispassionate

Yeah def sounds like he was a big SBF fanboy which is unfortunate. Very interesting dynamic when the appeal is access and proximity. Interested in how this plays out with the Walter Isaacson Elon Musk bio also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back