• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was also Chris Duhon's ex-GF.
very long story. i shared on the board YEARS ago. been too lazy to re-write it up
I searched it. So you got involved in a love triangle. Type that back up later. It’s too late on this ct.

You absolutely know you’re in Durham when you’re having a beer after work and the woman next to you is proudly holding forth on her decision to publicly identify as a witch.
Huh...that's not really how I think of Durham, but that's cool.

You absolutely know you’re in Durham when you’re having a beer after work and the woman next to you is proudly holding forth on her decision to publicly identify as a witch.

I’d bet she’s not the first person to identify her as one.

Y'all should make sure Gopher is invited to the numbers vs. 22 match. Really show him a good time.

Weirder people? Durham or Asheville? My gut says Asheville, but only one has duke students.
Can't speak on Asheville, but we have a pretty wide range of weirdos here covering the spectrum from witches to some pretty freaky nerds. So maybe Asheville is weirder in absolute terms but Durham's weirdness is more diverse in style?

When I used to live in Trinity Park the guy who delivered me jimmy johns rode a unicycle. He must of really liked riding that thing because it seems way harder than just riding a normal bike.

I am out for a drink with a buddy and my pebble ice maker just got delivered to the house. Oops sorry wife.

new iphone has the date and time showing on the phone 24/7 and it throws me for a loop because I'm so used to it being on used to mean I got a new message

Good news !! I just got an Instagram follow request from dumb_fuck-4.0 whose profile picture is a young woman holding a kitten !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back