• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the thread about the fight between wfu22fan and someone else ?

Had the worst fuckin day at work but who cares, shut down the brain til tmrw time
Stupid Google Maps sent me down a one way road with no way to turn around, so I had to back out along a blind hill/curve and scraped the bumper of my new car on a guardrail. I was like 99% sure I knew the best way, but that 1% had me thinking that maybe Google knew a shortcut. I can't go back and change anything, so I've got to let it go, but I'm still a bit frustrated.

Yeah, dude calls me a drunk. The mods should stop that stupid shit. I don’t know who started it, but it’s ridiculous. I haven’t consumed alcohol since 2005 and idiots call me a drunk. And if someone does that, and the mods don’t respond, I’m going to respond. And if the dude wants to say it to me in person, he had better have a friend with him.

This hasn’t been finished off yet?

Been quizzing my third grader for her upcoming science test and posting while I sent her back to the books. None of that “I don’t know” shit in this house.

This hasn’t been finished off yet?

Been quizzing my third grader for her upcoming science test and posting while I sent her back to the books. None of that “I don’t know” shit in this house.
Mine took the PSAT today and then got pulled over for speeding. She almost made it 3 months without a ticket!

Stupid Google Maps sent me down a one way road with no way to turn around, so I had to back out along a blind hill/curve and scraped the bumper of my new car on a guardrail. I was like 99% sure I knew the best way, but that 1% had me thinking that maybe Google knew a shortcut. I can't go back and change anything, so I've got to let it go, but I'm still a bit frustrated.
Shit like that is the worst. I can never get over it when I make an avoidable mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back