• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah knight knows a USAF pilot and is out of my league. He also saves tons of money by living in the Triad.

Did you guys know that my brother is a fighter pilot? He was in visiting this weekend. He's just been doing fighter pilot stuffs. Like flying fighters and such. Fighter pilot.

I'm such a babyfaced killah. The lady at chic fil a said I was a growing boy when I ordered 2 4 count chicken minis

If I give you people my cholesterol numbers, will you explain them to me and tell me if I'm gonna have to go on Lipitor. I fucking hate my genetics.

LDL Direct-158 mg/dl
Total-212 mg/dl
Trigylcerides-78 mg/dl
HDL-43 MG/Dl
Total/HDL- 4.9
Non HDL- 169 MG/DL

I have to go to my stupid doctor on Wednesday and I want to have some indication on what she's gonna try to make me do before I go. This shit irritates the hell out of me because I exercise 6 freaking days a week and don't fuck with cheese or red meat and I'm not even 40 yet.

And anything round is a "pandacake" to my daughter. She once ate 3 of those high fiber sandwich thins at a sitting. That was not a pleasant day after experience for any of us.

If I give you people my cholesterol numbers, will you explain them to me and tell me if I'm gonna have to go on Lipitor. I fucking hate my genetics.

LDL Direct-158 mg/dl
Total-212 mg/dl
Trigylcerides-78 mg/dl
HDL-43 MG/Dl
Total/HDL- 4.9
Non HDL- 169 MG/DL

I have to go to my stupid doctor on Wednesday and I want to have some indication on what she's gonna try to make me do before I go. This shit irritates the hell out of me because I exercise 6 freaking days a week and don't fuck with cheese or red meat and I'm not even 40 yet.

Do you have genetics that come from the Appalachian region (e.g. Kentucky, West Virginia)? There's a few different types of folks that just have high cholesterol. I'm not sure of the exact lineage, but it might be a Celtic thing, I dunno. My mom can eat oatmeal for every fucking meal and still have cholesterol off the charts.

birdman, I really appreciate your posting. I'm sorry I threw that heater into your rep box.

Do you have genetics that come from the Appalachian region (e.g. Kentucky, West Virginia)? There's a few different types of folks that just have high cholesterol. I'm not sure of the exact lineage, but it might be a Celtic thing, I dunno. My mom can eat oatmeal for every fucking meal and still have cholesterol off the charts.

You know that I am West Virginia trash, just like you bro.

LDL Direct-158 mg/dl
Total-212 mg/dl
Trigylcerides-78 mg/dl
HDL-43 MG/Dl
Total/HDL- 4.9
Non HDL- 169 MG/DL

Your LDL is borderline high, very close to high. Your total is just above normal, triglycerides are normal (I personally think these measurements are useless unless they are like in the 400+ range. HDL could be higher to offset other things. Your Non LDL matches your LDL. I’d say change your diet to increase HDL and you shouldn’t have a problem, your problem will be as you age your LDL numbers are going to continue to increase and require some help but it’s not necessary now.

Also just so you know with your current age, 40? and your LDL numbers following the recommended guidelines, especially if family history of heart disease, your doctor is going to push for a low level statin.

Also just so you know with your current age, 40? and your LDL numbers following the recommended guidelines, especially if family history of heart disease, your doctor is going to push for a low level statin.

Yeah, she already has been, and at this point I'm really not sure how much more I can affect shit with diet and exercise. I already eat a ton of nuts and avocado and flax and fish.

For the most part, outside of the scary idea you will be on a drug forever, to be honest low level statins have probably the highest positive impact for what they are. Also when just genetic If you want to be a trash on the road eater like Creamy and just pour grease down your throat knock yourself out your numbers won’t move.

cholesterol is on the long list of things that I don't actually know what they are

I am an idiot.

for a long time I had 29A as FIVOCLOCKSHADOW. When I figured out the theme I felt very dumb.

I finished in about 25 mins and then took 15 minutes to find my error, where it turned out I had the tense/plural wrong on 3D. Shoulda just used the check puzzle feature and moved on with my day but gotta keep that gold streak going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back