• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
More proof of inflation. Just walked into my local poke shop and they are raising prices on April 1st.

The world is descending into chaos.

You people made me drink too much afternoon beer with your scary sad talk.

first wood is expensive, now raw fish. knight's sex life is going down the drain.

CT Brasky #2: Cholesterol: Fact or Fiction?

Y’all, last week scientists warned that because Greenland is melting so quickly, the Gulf Stream is possibly shutting down... enjoy the ride while you can and don’t worry about inflation. We’ll all be migrating to Canada on foot looking for arable land in a couple decades. Pretty soon the only thing Wood or raw fish will cost you is the time it takes to cut down a tree or catch a fish.

Y’all, last week scientists warned that because Greenland is melting so quickly, the Gulf Stream is possibly shutting down... enjoy the ride while you can and don’t worry about inflation. We’ll all be migrating to Canada on foot looking for arable land in a couple decades. Pretty soon the only thing Wood or raw fish will cost you is the time it takes to cut down a tree or catch a fish.

Ya babby this is the real stuff

Y’all are a lot of fun tonight. So I should just say fuck the cholesterol concerns because it would be a mercy to kick off in a decade or so?

Y’all are a lot of fun tonight. So I should just say fuck the cholesterol concerns because it would be a mercy to kick off in a decade or so?

nah it's yr kids that are gonna wanna get in on Piedmont beachfront property

live your life like there is no tomorrow

You can't take eatin' that ass out of your diet, so you just gotta roll with the punches, homie. Eat dat butt.

i'm sorry all I hear is that you're a pussy for wanting an electric jeep

now i'm thinking arby's

Yeah, the supply chain stuff is temporary. But it is coming at a time when demand is increasing (and shifting)... That can cause some weird shit to happen. And even with the recent "rate scare" we are still at historically low interest rates. I've been in the camp that rates will be very low for the foreseeable future... So I get the urge to "make hay while the sun is shining", but I also think that things can change on a dime and most of us haven't been through actual inflation before (myself included).

The Economist has published some good stuff on inflation lately, and it has been pretty even-handed. I don't think I can link to it, though.

The bottom line is that anyone who tells you what is going to happen with the macroeconomy is probably wrong. That's why I think it is important to be relatively cautious and to be in a position where we are equipped to deal with the unexpected when it inevitably happens.

I'm probably not responding to your specific questions very well, but just trying to explain my thinking.

And I actually think raising the minimum wage is overdue... Would be great to do it in a targeted way as you suggest.

buy. bitcoin.

the gulf is getting canceled anyway.

Bruh, you'd best hope that they leave us in the dust. The way China is utilizing technology today isn't to push things forward, it's to keep them the fucking same. And they are getting really fucking good at it.

how the CCP supervising drones would play in ohio:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back