• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. WE’RE POKING AROUND YOUR BACKYARD FOR YOUR SAFETY BECAUSE WE’RE ANTI-DRUGS!

I do not get the appeal of weighted blankets at all.

I have one and find it works well for me. I’m a very restless sleeper and toss and turn a lot. The weighted blanket helps keep me in place while I’m asleep so I’m much less likely to wake up.

I always kick all the blankets and sheets and whatnot off the bed

Prolific night sweats

So townie the good news is your cholesterol is better than Makos but I do have a concern to address, you have diabetes.

Good morning, Diggler.

I kinda wanna go back to sleep today

Nice reference to mako’s early morning workouts at 24A in today’s crossword

You all are going to have me paying $40 to do this NYT crossword thing when I already don't have enough time during the day for stuff I want to do. Plus it's going to give me a complex the first time I can't finish one while everyone else is saying how it only took a minute to finish. You all never get stuck or use Google? Hokay.

On another note, a friend posted a meme based on The Never Ending Story. My wife has never seen it but I feel like it would be a cruel thing to introduce her to it. Thirty years later and we're still scarred from the Atreyu thing.

Snap decision Friday.

Counting Crows or Green Day. Go.

Green Day - Dookie is fantastic from start to finish and beats anything the Counting Crows ever did.

But Green Day got pretty shitty pretty quick.

I think Mr. Jones & Long December are great songs... Can't say much of their other stuff is memorable. Also saw them in concert a LONG time ago and they were terrible and seemed completely disinterested.

You all are going to have me paying $40 to do this NYT crossword thing when I already don't have enough time during the day for stuff I want to do. Plus it's going to give me a complex the first time I can't finish one while everyone else is saying how it only took a minute to finish. You all never get stuck or use Google? Hokay.

On another note, a friend posted a meme based on The Never Ending Story. My wife has never seen it but I feel like it would be a cruel thing to introduce her to it. Thirty years later and we're still scarred from the Atreyu thing.

For a while I used the “check puzzle” function pretty regularly to check my work and figure out what squares I had wrong. No shame in using the assist features while you are getting better at crosswords.

Good morning, Diggler.

I kinda wanna go back to sleep today

I actually did. Got up at 6:40 today. Crossword was 23:40 and I can’t quite finish the spelling bee.

Streak is at 164 days!

For a while I used the “check puzzle” function pretty regularly to check my work and figure out what squares I had wrong. No shame in using the assist features while you are getting better at crosswords.

Def this. When I do one from the archive (that doesn’t impact my streak) I’ll do that rather than puzzling over what I missed for 15 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back