• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair and have tried, but can't tell a difference. Honestly feel like they give me a slight headache, even with 0x magnification (clinging to that 20/20 vision!).

i must not have my blue light glasses on because those look like a bunch of philosophy books that you just posted here, the same forum that thinks mom jokes are hilarious.

i can post the rupi kuar tweet again if you think it will help

Legit lol. But yes Allbirds are awesome. I’m wearing my tree runners right now and have virtually every day of the pandemic. And they look great with my joggers!

This sounds like something I should know more about, maybe.

Chef there (Nico Romo) led the kitchen at Fish for like a decade - I didn't got to to Fish a lot when I lived there, but every time I did go I thought it was a killer meal.

ETA: https://charlestonwineandfood.com/participants/nico-romo/

Dude is an absolute boss in the kitchen.

All the Charleston talk has made me really nostalgic - going to have to head back one of these days for a long weekend.

I found Nico to be way over-priced. It is very, very different from the laid-back waterfront appeal of Red's and SWC. What is the one on the other side of the creek there - Water's Edge? I thought it was pretty good too - little 'nicer' than Reds or SWC but not over the top expensive or fancy.

my wife had Lasik but now has to wear glasses if driving at night because the streetlights and lane markings and stuff would be kinda blurry, which is apparently a by-product of staring at screens all day

I had to get glasses about five years ago for this very reason. At first I only wore them at night when I was driving, but now I have to put them on to watch a 40 inch TV from 8-10 feet away. I figured it was just me getting old, but its probably the screens! BIG Tech is slowly killing me.

Hey guys, serious quesiton, if you were single, like Juice, and Billie Eilish was super into you, would you go for it and get married and be rich or just kind of blow her off ?

Asking for a friend.

tumblr_pbb8g3WfrH1x0a0g9o1_1280.gifv

My internet crapped out for a few mins so I had to look at that Gif for a few mins waiting for another page to load

West side apartment grows lonely and dark
West side apartment is two more empty hearts

Well according to my mom the Apple+ documentary on her is interesting. Had no idea she knew who she was.

city council just greenlit an ugly-as-hell $30 million e-sports arena

esports_arena.jpg

e-sports are definitely gonna be a generational gap thing I forever don't accept

city council just greenlit an ugly-as-hell $30 million e-sports arena

esports_arena.jpg

e-sports are definitely gonna be a generational gap thing I forever don't accept

I was actually a part of one of the first e-sports type thing that I think ever existed.

Nearly 1,400 players took part in the first Quake tournament, which took place online.[8] The first-ever Professional Gamers League Finals took place on January 30 and January 31, 1998 in Seattle, Washington at the Sega GameWorks super-arcade. Two games were played in this competition, Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Quake. Both tournaments featured 1 on 1 play with David "DeepBlue" Magro winning the Red Alert tournament and Dennis "Thresh" Fong winning the Quake tournament. Both players won $7,500 and new AMD computers.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_Gamers_League

I got like 32nd in the red alert tournament and my buddy got 4th in the Red Alert tournament and got a couple grand and new computer. My buddy actually might have been the favorite to win this thing at one point as I was at his house and played the Deepblue guy and he beat him on my account playing as me. 6 months or so after this tournament I was the best in the world at this game, but unfortunately they never had another tournament for money.

In this tournament, the top 8 all met and played live, and in the round of 16 I was already better than my buddy (he was having a fear of success thing and got hooked on some other game so was out of practice) asked me to play for him and cheat, but my mom wouldn't let me on the computer. eSPORTS!!!!

For the longest time it was hard to play the game cause it ran on windows 95, but they just re-released it this year where apparently guys I played against over 20 years ago are still playing (I'm still friends with Dutch dudes I met on that game 20 years later). Need to get a gaming setup going so I can dive back into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back