• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously about to remove my location from my mom on findmyfriends, because she monitors that shit way too closely. She just randomly texted to ask if my wife is sick because she's home with the pukey kid today.

I'm seriously about to remove my location from my mom on findmyfriends, because she monitors that shit way too closely. She just randomly texted to ask if my wife is sick because she's home with the pukey kid today.

well, if you ever need to find HER you can just ask around here

you're certainly in the right place to ask such a question

Legit lol. But yes Allbirds are awesome. I’m wearing my tree runners right now and have virtually every day of the pandemic. And they look great with my joggers!

if biff wears anything other than allbirds or on clouds to the golf course before swapping on his spikes then color me shocked

It has a beautiful campus, but dear god, I can't imagine how much rent would be within walking distance, and parking might be worse.

They tell incoming freshmen that it will likely take them 5 years to graduate, because so few are able to do it in 4.

Since everbody is always wondering about Moonzzz, he got his J&J vaccine and feels awful.

you can remover your mom but you can never remove Big Data

my wife had Lasik but now has to wear glasses if driving at night because the streetlights and lane markings and stuff would be kinda blurry, which is apparently a by-product of staring at screens all day

This is really a thing?

my wife got some cheap ones from the eye doctor and she swears they help avoid headaches on long days. could be placebo but i guess if it works?

i'm a full-time glasses wearer these days, so I'd have to get a prescription pair with the added feature

might be worth it, seems like there is both anecdotal evidence and some light research in support

i'm a full-time glasses wearer these days, so I'd have to get a prescription pair with the added feature

might be worth it, seems like there is both anecdotal evidence and some light research in support

I started having to wear glasses about 2 years ago and just went ahead and got the blue light filter lenses when I got them as I stare at screens all day. I am unsure if they do anything or not, but I think the price at Warby Parker is only $50 so I figured why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back