• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
hook me up with that low country boil recipe

Shrimp. Kielbasa. Corn. Red Potatoes. Old Bay. Beer.

Throw all that shit in a pot. Shrimp goes in last when everything else is done.

My wife would cook a low country boil once a week for us if good shrimp wasn't so expensive up here.

I think we’ve settled on Carolina Beach, OBX is such a long, terrible drive from Winston. Be found a beachfront condo that’s only $450 for two nights and is basically brand new.

damn that's a p sweet deal

Lolol, so what you're meaning to say is watching women's basketball would be part of an ascetic lifestyle

nb: not grammar

Live by the autocorrect, die by the autocorrect.

Can’t believe I didn’t catch that one though, I don’t even know what ascetic means.

Given that you considered Reddit valuable, maybe you should read roadway overpasses or bathroom walls.

this tweet is the beginning of a hilarious and disturbing set of revelations:

How many of you are getting your free Krispy Kreme donuts they are giving out for having been vaccinated?

Shrimp. Kielbasa. Corn. Red Potatoes. Old Bay. Beer.

Throw all that shit in a pot. Shrimp goes in last when everything else is done.

My wife would cook a low country boil once a week for us if good shrimp wasn't so expensive up here.

yea, basically

fill up a big pot halfway with water, colander pot inside it, 1/2 cup of old bay, first go the potatoes, onions, garlic, for 10 min then go corn and sausage for 10-15 or til potatoes are done and finish with shrimpies for 3 or 4 minutes

it boils the whole time, done in 30-40 min

i put potatoes in whole, ears of corn cut in 3 or 4 pieces, sausage thick slices, shrimp whole peel and eat fresh

I don’t even know what ascetic means.

FB_IMG_1613997944443.png

St. Benny, my boy!

Brasky, just imagine that you cared about gender equality so much that you committed to watching women's basketball all day, every day, even though you hated it and it sucked. And the more you hated it and it sucked, all the better for the glory and advancement of gender equality. And also you deprive yourself of watching men's basketball and probably even soccer too.

That's asceticism

National Treasure and Mighty Ducks tv series on Disney +, just better value each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back