• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be wild to put on your VisionPro and go to the virtual brown dog and hang out with four avatars while cooking your kraft mac n cheese in your very own kitchen

LFmgu3.gif

I look forward to hanging with my fellow Deacs tomorrow at McCamish Pavilion (and some other pre-game reception thing).

man i took the dog for a walk then came back and started responding to CT before i got to the end and realized it was over before i started posting

a title search for "Chat Thread" yielded exactly 200 hits
a title search for "CT " yielded about 135 hits

so assuming full compliance with naming conventions and flawless search performance, this would be CT 336. That seems possible correct for a 12+ year stretch (28/year).

a title search for "Chat Thread" yielded exactly 200 hits
a title search for "CT " yielded about 135 hits

so assuming full compliance with naming conventions and flawless search performance, this would be CT 336. That seems possible correct for a 12+ year stretch (28/year).
Hmm with a 336 you need a more Wake-adjacent title imo

Does playing in Vision Pro count as a road game, if so we’re fucked

@BarcaDeac, you may have doxed your self with the linkedin post on the old CT. In case that matters to you.

@BarcaDeac, you may have doxed your self with the linkedin post on the old CT. In case that matters to you.
Interesting. I deleted it, thanks. Did it bring up my name or something? I thought it was just the link to the job of Hotdogger on the Wienermobile.

Interesting. I deleted it, thanks. Did it bring up my name or something? I thought it was just the link to the job of Hotdogger on the Wienermobile.
It brought me to a log in page pre-loaded with your info and asking for a password. Your email was *****’d out but it had your name and profile picture. For me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back