• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snyder’s pretzels are for bitches. Rold Gold is the truth.

I had one of the young marines I was overseas with over for dinner this weekend. His European fiancee dumped him after he spent all his money living in Europe. Anyways he’s living here now. He is getting 70% disability for IBS. I know other guys who won’t take a dime because they weren’t deployed in a war zone. 70% for poopies is wild though. Good kid already has a job and is finishing his degree.

Last edited:
How can I get taken off google fibers physical mailers list? We get 2-3 mailers a week. It’s so annoying.

Respect to Timmy for bringing back my beloved numerals.

If y'all want to know the #Official chat thread number, just search for my most recent chat thread and count up.

On the rare occasion I win, I do a painstaking count and audit

I had one of the young marines I was overseas with over for dinner this weekend. His European fiancee dumped him after he spent all his money living in Europe. Anyways he’s living here now. He is getting 70% disability for IBS. I know other guys who won’t take a dime because they weren’t deployed in a war zone. 70% for poopies is wild though. Good kid already has a job and is finishing his degree.

A Marine was dumped by a significant other after being used for his money? Somebody call the Pentagon.

Hearing some of the stories about guys that were in my brothers platoon was just infuriating.

Guys coming home to empty houses and empty bank accounts.

Awhile back we were talking about divorce announcement posts and I just saw my first one from friends. They both posted right at the same time but it just feels very jarring to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back