• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military life is rough. I went overseas and came back to a loving wife. A few weeks later I went in for my 24 hour shift and went home to an empty house and bank account. I was lucky to have a little cash and got her off my account before the next payday.

Matt Lucas being a complete dipshit on the Great British Baking Show has kind of ruined the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary concert for me a little bit

Super busy week ahead and I’m stressed out already. Slammed at work with some projects with tight deadlines , dinner with some new friends tonight so was not stress-free with having to be normal, concert tomorrow night (futurebirds + nude party, late show 8pm with opener, wanna stay for both but tbd), hockey game with more new friends Friday night + chaperoning middle schoolers Sunday.

Let’s have a week.

I don’t understand the announcement post…

Seems like it saves a lot of awkward conversations down the road. And it succinctly explains why one of them is taking a bunch of pictures with the kids without the other, solo travel pics, etc.

I appreciate that friends took the time to keep everyone updated at the risk of being very vulnerable.

Last edited:
It sucks because he actually had some really good stuff at the beginning of his career until her devolved into a post 9/11 parody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back