• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solo cups take 450 years to decompose in a landfill, not 14, and when they do decompose they leave behind toxic forever chemicals.

I was given free tickets to a ZZ Top / Toby Keith show about 8-10 years ago.

ZZ Top opened and they kicked ass. RIP Dusty Hill.

Toby showed up late and drunk; he had been to a Texas football game that day. Totally mailed it in. Glad my tickets were free.

Cancer sucks and I’m sorry Toby and his family had to go through that. RIP Toby.

On the other end of the music spectrum, I let our varsity point guard dj during our independent diction activity this morning and he played A Thousand Miles, Party in the USA, and Call Me Maybe. Just hitting on all cylinders.

I just learned toby kieth died. Thought y'all were just talkin' music.

I was given free tickets to a ZZ Top / Toby Keith show about 8-10 years ago.

ZZ Top opened and they kicked ass. RIP Dusty Hill.

Toby showed up late and drunk; he had been to a Texas football game that day. Totally mailed it in. Glad my tickets were free.

Cancer sucks and I’m sorry Toby and his family had to go through that. RIP Toby.

Doubt it was a Texas game, unless it was OU-Texas. He was a huge OU fan. He also has looked pretty rough on the sidelines lately so this isn't a surprise. Cancer sucks.

Solo cups take 450 years to decompose in a landfill, not 14, and when they do decompose they leave behind toxic forever chemicals.
Someone in our tailgate introduced these to us last season, and I've been replacing our solo cups with them ever since.

On the other end of the music spectrum, I let our varsity point guard dj during our independent diction activity this morning and he played A Thousand Miles, Party in the USA, and Call Me Maybe. Just hitting on all cylinders.
Mako has the girls team PG in his class

positive vibes only today, folks
Toby Keith died!

i liked Toby Keith...he aligns with my introduction to country music when I went Wake. Really enjoyed his early 90s stuff
I liked him before he turned into a MAGAdiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back