• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hotel room Saturday night at the Denver airport hotel was room 336 and I was pretty pumped

It brought me to a log in page pre-loaded with your info and asking for a password. Your email was *****’d out but it had your name and profile picture. For me anyway.
well you have my name as well via the BlueSky invite code I got you. so I guess birdman has the goods to doxx me.

well you have my name as well via the BlueSky invite code I got you. so I guess birdman has the goods to doxx me.
I’ve known who you were since we connected on Twitter a few years ago. Your identity is safe with me, Brian.

I made a rash decision today and bought some Dead & Co Sphere tickets. Figured face was a decent value and I should have no problem selling them if nobody wants to go - hopefully it won't come to that.

I made a rash decision today and bought some Dead & Co Sphere tickets. Figured face was a decent value and I should have no problem selling them if nobody wants to go - hopefully it won't come to that.
I really wanna go and would have a free place to stay, but the whole money thing

The Mrs. and daughtertsy surprised me with ribeyes, king crab, and ice cream cake for my birthday. They are my favorite people.
Happy Birthday. Makes my smoked pork chops and Brussel sprouts sound lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back