• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scratched my head over a few of these folks, but have since learned that usually they have a good reason. They can't stand to be around their spouse who is also home or they have kids in the house all day either too young for school or being home schooled.

What I can't figure out is the folks who are both working full-time (remote or hybrid) and home schooling their kids.
Nope - this guy is single, no kids and has a p nice apartment.

I was more efficient at work but I never truly embraced the WFH life. Never set up an office, always sat at the kitchen table with my laptop. If I had to WFH, I'd definitely have a home office and probably enjoy it.

When my wife isn’t on the road we aren’t allowed in the house when she has sales meetings.

Just received a container report ranking in an offering memorandum from some geniuses from NYC.

I wrote Alyssa Milano a letter during her Who's the Boss days and received a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back