• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to install it myself, thus sticking it to BIG PLUMBING

How big of a strapon gangbang is WRS walking into tonight ?

There’s this guy i work with who comes in every single day even tho we are hybrid.

@WindyCityDeac do I work with you?
I scratched my head over a few of these folks, but have since learned that usually they have a good reason. They can't stand to be around their spouse who is also home or they have kids in the house all day either too young for school or being home schooled.

What I can't figure out is the folks who are both working full-time (remote or hybrid) and home schooling their kids.

And my wife sometimes works from home and we don’t coexist while we’re both working. And then the kids are home by 2:30. And I like to play with the dogs. And drink beer.

And my wife sometimes works from home and we don’t coexist while we’re both working. And then the kids are home by 2:30. And I like to play with the dogs. And drink beer.
Totally read that wrong.

I scratched my head over a few of these folks, but have since learned that usually they have a good reason. They can't stand to be around their spouse who is also home or they have kids in the house all day either too young for school or being home schooled.

What I can't figure out is the folks who are both working full-time (remote or hybrid) and home schooling their kids.
i went in every day. Wife and I weren't effective both working at home... I also like the commuting, the wind down at end of the day

My wife loved when I worked from home because she'd have someone to make her lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back