• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCCXXXVI: Be well, enjoy each other’s company, and as always Go Deacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard work in a fulfilling career field with economic security and relative physical comfort is way different than just hard work

I would build a splash pad that’s all tippy-bucket. No fountain features, no squirt guns or water slides, just that big bucket that fills up for 5 minutes and dumps out.

So the old man goes into the office for a couple of hours, talks to people, moves some money around, stays informed, then goes and does whatever he wants for the next 12 hours and you people act like he's unfulfilled.

Vegas O/U win totals for the 2024 football season are starting to roll out and Wake is at 4.5.

Maybe Numbers can start the new season thread.

The peeper frogs were going crazy yesterday before Valentine's Day and this will be the second winter in a row without any snow accumulation so who even gives a shit anymore?
My wife was bitching about no snow and I told her to move to the Dakotas. She started asking me about what kind of job would I get. I slept alone after I told her I wasn't moving with her.

I would build a splash pad that’s all tippy-bucket. No fountain features, no squirt guns or water slides, just that big bucket that fills up for 5 minutes and dumps out.
Like one gigantic tippy bucket or multiple hundreds of them?

My wife offered to host her group of radical friends and their social justice initiative at our house tonight so I’m on my own. What should I do to entertain myself? I can make a solo reservation for sushi which sounds kind of appealing but not feeling any conviction yet.

So the old man goes into the office for a couple of hours, talks to people, moves some money around, stays informed, then goes and does whatever he wants for the next 12 hours and you people act like he's unfulfilled.
If only he had a nice library or other cool third space to hang out in and feel connected w/other people, he wouldn't have to cosplay working.

My wife offered to host her group of radical friends and their social justice initiative at our house tonight so I’m on my own. What should I do to entertain myself? I can make a solo reservation for sushi which sounds kind of appealing but not feeling any conviction yet.
You should infiltrate the group and sow seeds of dissent.

this needs way more details, but I understand if you're afraid to kick off politics talk lol

Lead off with something like communism is a good idea in theory but it's impractical when applied in reality because absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Accidentally walk through the gathering in a wife beater t-shirt wearing a MAGA hat...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back