• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin Peaks was also a kind of sketchy titty bar on the north side of Charlotte before they condemned it for the light rail line.

I use it as a place to ask questions I wouldnt feel comfortable asking in real life. Such as, does anyone else keep extra chick fila sauces in there fridge so that they can use on random assortment of foods? Chick fila sauce on a turkey sandwich, chick fila sauce and peppers, sauce and salad, etc. etc.

yeah, but the random questions are entertaining. Literature talk? Make a Literature thread.

yeah, but the random questions are entertaining. Literature talk? Make a Literature thread.

You are seriously inhibiting my ability to participate in this online community.

The chat thread is the lit thread, bro. You’re surrounded by English majors. We still have space to discuss your terrible financial decisions and look at your sushi pics.

You are seriously inhibiting my ability to participate in this online community.

The chat thread is the lit thread, bro. You’re surrounded by English majors. We still have space to discuss your terrible financial decisions and look at your sushi pics.

English majors and grad students have no space to criticize palma's financial decisions.

i think the problem is that in order for even 'not serious' enjoyment to occur, you still have to sort of agree on a basic framework of behavior/expectation. being in a Tunnels or SB thread with people participating super seriously is fine if you'd like to as well but goofballs or Rj-self absorbed people can wreck a community experience pretty quickly, for everyone making every thread almost pointless.

I barely look at the sports board because there's no way for me to meaningfully engage over there.

probably why we can support three separate boards

yea i barely engage with 99% of sports board threads, don't even read them. the nba and soccer threads are pretty tolerable, but most of the wake threads are kind of insane.

I'm strongly considering just forgoing eating out altogether. The inflation has just made it crazy. I used to eat at steakhouses alot, but when average steak prices are $70 there's just no motivation since I can eat a perfectly fine steak at home. Italian food and sushi is all I'm still holding onto, and we even went to the grocery store and brought home yellowtail belly and toro to make at home the other night. But like we're travelling to portland tomorrow, and I've got all my lunches and dinners mapped out and while I like the experience of tasting menus and stuff, I'm not sure if I'm gonna experience something new at this point.

I'm strongly considering just forgoing eating out altogether. The inflation has just made it crazy. I used to eat at steakhouses alot, but when average steak prices are $70 there's just no motivation since I can eat a perfectly fine steak at home. Italian food and sushi is all I'm still holding onto, and we even went to the grocery store and brought home yellowtail belly and toro to make at home the other night. But like we're travelling to portland tomorrow, and I've got all my lunches and dinners mapped out and while I like the experience of tasting menus and stuff, I'm not sure if I'm gonna experience something new at this point.

See. We helped. Growth.

My dog brought me a dead mouse this am and not even 10 mins later I caught one in a bucket in my basement office.

The great winter rodent invasion is beginning, time to peanut butter up those traps…

You try to make the board experience to whatever you want or like it to be it shouldn’t need to be universal. Certain things obviously should not be allowed such as racist comments. With that said you shouldn’t get to dictate how other people approach the board, if Palma wants to use it as an escape so be it, if Mako wants to use it as a place to expand his moms business so be it, if Knight wants it to be fart jokes it is what it is. Nobody forces you to post, it’s not anyone’s job, the ramification of not posting are not that dire, even RJ has managed to live. If you can’t handle some aspect of the boards just don’t post, don’t bend the rest of everyone to your will because you don’t have the ability to handle a message board.

lol

Lol, staples center being renamed the Crypto.com center.

So we are calling Kawhi the Crypt Keeper, right?

I use it as a place to ask questions I wouldnt feel comfortable asking in real life. Such as, does anyone else keep extra chick fila sauces in there fridge so that they can use on random assortment of foods? Chick fila sauce on a turkey sandwich, chick fila sauce and peppers, sauce and salad, etc. etc.

We rented an AirBnB in Charlotte and there was Del Taco sauce in the fridge. The closest Del Taco is hours away.

isn't Staples/Crypto going to be Lakers-only? aren't the Clipse building their own spot?

My dog brought me a dead mouse this am and not even 10 mins later I caught one in a bucket in my basement office.

The great winter rodent invasion is beginning, time to peanut butter up those traps…

I caught 16 mice in my garage over 10 days in August. The garage is about 10 feet from my kitchen, so there was major risk for a home invasion. But but we never saw any evidence of any mouse inside the house and after 10 years as a cat owner I can finally appreciate the value of owning a cat.

Speaking of sushi, low sodium soy sauce triggers the fuck outta me. The whites will stop at nothing to ruin culture.

fuck i hate it when inflation makes eating steak and sushi out 10x a week untenable

No, you fucking weirdo and thank god you didn't ask that question in real life or you'd have been mercilessly ridiculed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back