• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT DIV the sequel: What Happens If Click?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy sent back a PDF version of the redlines to an agreement showing the changes he accepted and rejected, but he also sent back a clean word document version with only the changes he accepts. So I now have to go back through and put in the things I want changed but he reject. I hate some people.
that's an oof

my parents old practice had a sales rep who definitely took her job very seriously when talking with the OWG drs.
When my youngest was born my sister in law definitely showed up to the hospital in the shortest skirt I've ever seen her wear before or since. It was 11am on a Sunday and she was fishing for a dr. Of course when she sat down she flashed her father and mine.

Some guy sent back a PDF version of the redlines to an agreement showing the changes he accepted and rejected, but he also sent back a clean word document version with only the changes he accepts. So I now have to go back through and put in the things I want changed but he reject. I hate some people.
just ask him for the word version of the redline

just ask him for the word version of the redline
giphy.gif

But he should have done it in the first place, and not make me go back and ask (I also should said no way right away, and asked for it then).

When my youngest was born my sister in law definitely showed up to the hospital in the shortest skirt I've ever seen her wear before or since. It was 11am on a Sunday and she was fishing for a dr. Of course when she sat down she flashed her father and mine.
that’s so confusing to me - never in my lifetime of familiarity with doctors or hospitals have I ever noticed a place or opportunity for random people to socialize with doctors. They aren’t just like hanging out in the hallways scoping out the talent in the various waiting rooms. Maybe your sister was actually trying to bag the super bored 60yo security guard that is just chilling at the security desk in front of the elevator giving people name tags to make sure they don’t steal newborns

heck yeah, YB!

any other CT accomplishments to celebrate, y'all?
My boss came into the shop yesterday and let me know he was "stressed" about the way the shop was laid out and wanted me to do a complete overhaul of where everything goes. Now, I'm trying to figure out something I'd be less stressed about as a business owner than that it's currently laid out geographically and he wants it changed to "by wine category" (aka: light reds, crushable whites, natural wines, mineral driven options, etc.) but today's goal has been to make this dream a reality. Now that we've started there's no turning back since it's a mess. Big moves!

A few years ago my wife who was 4 months pregnant and I were hanging out with my brother on his birthday which is St. Patrick’s Day.

He was dating a nurse at the time (an insane person) and one of her friends was there bemoaning the fact that her “boyfriend” wasn’t returning her calls.

This continued for about 90 minutes and we slowly learned that the “boyfriend” was a married doctor with children, but “he’s planning on leaving his wife soon.”

Ultimately, she started flirting with various people at the table, including me. At one point she was rubbing my thigh in plain view of my pregnant wife who was literally sitting next to me.

My wife found it hilarious and we left shortly thereafter. My brother ended things with the other girl shortly thereafter, and my understanding is that she did not take it well.

My boss came into the shop yesterday and let me know he was "stressed" about the way the shop was laid out and wanted me to do a complete overhaul of where everything goes. Now, I'm trying to figure out something I'd be less stressed about as a business owner than that it's currently laid out geographically and he wants it changed to "by wine category" (aka: light reds, crushable whites, natural wines, mineral driven options, etc.) but today's goal has been to make this dream a reality. Now that we've started there's no turning back since it's a mess. Big moves!
nice - good luck, my dude

I feel like geographic makes more sense for a higher end place that caters to people who know something about wine.

His way sounds like you’re trying to attract people looking for “a really nice bottle around $10.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back