• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT DIV the sequel: What Happens If Click?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we took babby to middle james brewing today for his first brewery excursion

it is a v good day
my son fucking loves trains so we're going to take him soon to Whistle Hop out in Fairview

Reese_Moore_Photography-5980.jpg

oh damn. that looks dope as hell.

my parents used to take me to conway scenic rr in NH everytime we went up that way (usually trips involving story land / santa's village)

i have no idea if story land and santa's village still exist, or how well known they are/were outside of the region

(this being a DiV CT, I'm sure he can update me on their respective statuses)

oh man I just remembered Clarks trading post. I used to love that shit as a kid too. Bear shows!

Had a big work thing launch today

Seems like though the budgets and size of projects get bigger and therefore the wins get bigger, they’re so much fewer and further between these days that it can feel anticlimactic when they happen

Just me? Anyway gonna go buy some beer to celebrate.

Was at a work dinner last week in london and some of us were trying to pick a bottle of wine and this guy piped up and said “you can’t go wrong with cote du Rhone” so we got that and then he ordered himself a rum and coke

Which is funny because
A) we might have chosen something else if he hadn’t spoken up
B) hilarious drink for a 60+ year old British man to order

Had a big work thing launch today

Seems like though the budgets and size of projects get bigger and therefore the wins get bigger, they’re so much fewer and further between these days that it can feel anticlimactic when they happen

Just me? Anyway gonna go buy some beer to celebrate.
Not just you. Enjoy the W, man.

Congratulations!

Was at a work dinner last week in london and some of us were trying to pick a bottle of wine and this guy piped up and said “you can’t go wrong with cote du Rhone” so we got that and then he ordered himself a rum and coke

Which is funny because
A) we might have chosen something else if he hadn’t spoken up
B) hilarious drink for a 60+ year old British man to order
are there dart bars everywhere in London?

Wife is at the vet again. This time, our asshole dog ate the shoelaces off of seven shoes and a label of some kind. Surprised they didn’t find a Louisiana license plate.

raining and 50s all day in san diego

definitely not living up to the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back