• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman, please don’t fingerblast my mom.

I was a little miffed about a flight delay and one of the kids traveling just told me to “chuck it in the fuck-it bucket and move on” and I have a new life mantra.

man this is good stuff

the kids are alright

I was a little miffed about a flight delay and one of the kids traveling just told me to “chuck it in the fuck-it bucket and move on” and I have a new life mantra.

Sounds like David Sedaris' brother: "When a hurricane damaged my father's house, my brother rushed over with a gas grill, three coolers of beer, and an enormous Fuck-It Bucket - a plastic pail filled with jawbreakers and bite-size candy bars. ('When shit brings you down, just say 'fuck it,' and eat yourself some motherfucking candy. ')”

Sounds like David Sedaris' brother: "When a hurricane damaged my father's house, my brother rushed over with a gas grill, three coolers of beer, and an enormous Fuck-It Bucket - a plastic pail filled with jawbreakers and bite-size candy bars. ('When shit brings you down, just say 'fuck it,' and eat yourself some motherfucking candy. ')”

That sounds just like the Rooster.

Just hit 90 net words per min on my first try. Perhaps I should have been a lawyer (or secretary).

mines when the gas station owner breaks Nathan a bit by trying to convince him drinking a small child's urine helps with anxiety

Just hit 90 net words per min on my first try. Perhaps I should have been a lawyer (or secretary).

Left these suckers in my dust

86fc49923b5ac25202f4f637534561e4.jpg

Blue Angels flight demonstration team will have their first female pilot for the 2023 season.

mines when the gas station owner breaks Nathan a bit by trying to convince him drinking a small child's urine helps with anxiety

Oh god, the one that’s stuck in my brain is the chili suit with the pump that also has a pump for poop&pee

mzC9YsH.png

thought i was good, but i got wrecked by this 143 wpm character

while i enjoy my mechanical keyboard im not sure i can type as quickly on it as my laptop-style board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back