• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
juice do you hit your spacebar more with your left hand then?

B is a left index for me and spacebar all with the right. I'm also a wizard at mavis beacon teaches typing and used to gamble on it in high school spotting people upwards of 45 wpm and a month or so ago went online and went word racing for fun

B is a left index for me and spacebar all with the right. I'm also a wizard at mavis beacon teaches typing and go on word racing for fun

You would also benefit from reading the study I linked. I'm almost certain they had a sub-category for people who voluntarily participate in typing races.

hm, space is right thumb exclusive

yeah, same for me, which is why it's much easier to hit the b button with my left hand instead of my right, it's hard to do that stretch and keep your thumb in the right position

the real fun thing is seeing how fast you can type the entire alphabet, I think I got it down to around 3-4 seconds on a good run

Have watched df2009 do the alphabet race thing, wild

the real fun thing is seeing how fast you can type the entire alphabet, I think I got it down to around 3-4 seconds on a good run

Is this typing the letters in order, (a, b, c...) or just typing phrases that get all the letters (the quick brown fox...)?

I was a little miffed about a flight delay and one of the kids traveling just told me to “chuck it in the fuck-it bucket and move on” and I have a new life mantra.

yeah, same for me, which is why it's much easier to hit the b button with my left hand instead of my right, it's hard to do that stretch and keep your thumb in the right position

do you have like reverse-bidrman fingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back