• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, my affect is subjective and embodied and cannot be shared or transferred

Ok, how about "shared catharsis". I just made it up

"Mildred, you can come to my company this afternoon for an interview"

text scammers out here shooting their shot

Top 10 states with most stable housing outlook. How tf is SC on this list but not SC? SC has far more dependency on 2nd/investment homes & also only has 2 decent metro areas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/17/these-are-the-10-states-with-americas-most-stable-housing-markets.html

Also, it is just insane how many people from CA are flooding UT and driving up housing. Ts and Ps, YB.

Just had an employee move to Tulsa from SLC to escape and be able to afford a decent place - got a $10,000 and is close to some family/friends (still, it's Tulsa, OK).

I believe the slc metro had the most price cuts the past quarter at 15% of sellers. But yeah, it’s not cheap & it seems things go quick here.

Now that I think of it, I don’t think I know anybody in the office that owns a place in city limits. They all own in the burbs.

Nah, my affect is subjective and embodied and cannot be shared or transferred

Ok, how about "shared catharsis". I just made it up

Booo I don't like this understanding of affect!

My wife kept getting repeated texts from Spectrum to log in and pay her bill with a link.

We have it on autopay and just treated it as spam. Turns out the auto pay card expired and we owed three months worth of bills.

And what is “affordable” needs a ton of work. Spending $400k on the home & then $50k+ on rehab sounds not great. There are a few homes that are $400-425k that you could move into without doing much but not many.

which finger do you use to hit the "b" key?

I want a wrist-friendly keyboard but they put the "b" key on the left-hand side and I could never make that switch

juice do you hit your spacebar more with your left hand then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back