• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT part Deux: Where imaginary best friends are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3.5 years of working from home I finally have a printer in the house. Now I don't have to go into the office on the 4 occasions a year that I actually need to print something. It is the cheapest piece of shit they sell at Best Buy, so it'll probably last only a couple of print jobs. But that's ok, I don't have to go to the office today so I still consider it a win.

that is true.

Asheville is not in Ashe County
Lenoir is not in Lenoir County
Albemarle is not anywhere near where the former Albemarle County was (now Currituck Co)
lesser offenders include Greenville (one county from Greene) and Greensboro (which is just offensive); also Washington is not in Washington Co but close

Dallas, Denver, and Minneapolis are all towns

how many countries can possibly have flag football teams such that it belongs in the olympics? I feel like this will be an original Dream Team scenario for the US.

i now see that Gronk is offering to play. so we will certainly be DUMBER as a nation for this

that is true.

Asheville is not in Ashe County
Lenoir is not in Lenoir County
Albemarle is not anywhere near where the former Albemarle County was (now Currituck Co)
lesser offenders include Greenville (one county from Greene) and Greensboro (which is just offensive); also Washington is not in Washington Co but close

Dallas, Denver, and Minneapolis are all towns
Looking at a NC county list, here are a bunch who have similarly named towns elsewhere in the state:

Beaufort
Cherokee
Columbus
Davidson
Franklin
Graham
Henderson
Jackson
Madison
Pitt
Rockingham

South Boston, VA and Southie might as well be on different planets

• Haha
Reactions: WRS
how many countries can possibly have flag football teams such that it belongs in the olympics? I feel like this will be an original Dream Team scenario for the US.

Aren’t they also adding break dancing? Break dancing??

Pandering for emotional support reactions still has not elevated me to the rarified air that Windy finds himself in.

Putting work pants on today has only reinforced the knowledge I have been neglecting my Peloton. Who would have thought that several months in sweat pants would hide the slow onset of increased bulges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back