• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun night. Left with 4 left to get the little ones out before the rush. Got to drink a beer with skinny creamy. He’s almost as good looking as I am. Go deacs.

The Mako experience delivered. Would recommend to others.

This chat thread gonna survive the weekend.

The dogs at 2:10 have been cracking Rolfe and me up since 1992. No lie we used to watch that video on CMT JUST to yuk it up at the dogs

I keep wanting to do my taxes but every other day it seems some tax doc arrives in the mail. Usually all that shit arrives early January

20s: need my W-2
30s: need my 1098
40s: need my k-1 and a bunch of 1099s fuck it I’ll extend

Fun night. Left with 4 left to get the little ones out before the rush. Got to drink a beer with skinny creamy. He’s almost as good looking as I am. Go deacs.

Wish me luck guys. Good chance that I will meet my OG boards hero tonight.

[beavis]BOOOOIIIIIOOOOIIIIIIOOOOOOIIIINNNNGGGG!!![/beavis]

also just spent a day with a cousin in law who is NO SHIT fucking crazy. I’m not sharing stories because it’s just sad and makes me sad for her family. Those of you who pray, please lift one up for Caryn and Mike and family, because they need it. Thanks.

This is setting up for another Palma steal. How does this happen so often.

Because most of us are asleep for over a third of the day and he’s still awake for about half that time.

And he uses two usernames to get around the 20 sec rule.

We need to shut it down and make him earn it with some 3am eastern drunk posting.

We need to shut it down and make him earn it with some 3am eastern drunk posting.

And leave it for the Charlotte suburban dads getting ready for Sunday School? I see what you’re doing.

This chat thread gonna survive the weekend.

I keep wanting to do my taxes but every other day it seems some tax doc arrives in the mail. Usually all that shit arrives early January

Wish me luck guys. Good chance that I will meet my OG boards hero tonight.

And leave it for the Charlotte suburban dads getting ready for Sunday School? I see what you’re doing.

I’m in Crazytown Georgia this weekend. This is the highlight of my day.

Mako if Wake plays in PGH Round 1 you can crash on my couch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back