• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.

This chat thread gonna survive the weekend.

I keep wanting to do my taxes but every other day it seems some tax doc arrives in the mail. Usually all that shit arrives early January

Fun night. Left with 4 left to get the little ones out before the rush. Got to drink a beer with skinny creamy. He’s almost as good looking as I am. Go deacs.

Wish me luck guys. Good chance that I will meet my OG boards hero tonight.

Totally in. It’s a top 5 American city.

I mean there are THREE rivers which means it’s better than New York which only has 2

Ph this chat thread has been well won and well run and lots of fun but now it's almost done there goes the sun time for a new chat thread another one

The dogs at 2:10 have been cracking Rolfe and me up since 1992. No lie we used to watch that video on CMT JUST to yuk it up at the dogs

I just loled as much as in the student apartments. THE DOGS ARE SHAKING THEIR HEADS

yb what do you think about RIVERS and urban RANKING

I went to a bat mitzvah tonight with a classic rock theme. The tables were labeled with albums from The Doors, Iron Maiden, and other groups. The whole playlist could have been from a late 90s party.

The kids are alright.

I did miss the game but accidentally saw the Wake Forest Athletics email with the final score.

Just finished watching the first half. I wonder how worried I’d be only up 8 after a hot start if I didn’t know the final.

This is probably better for my health and I don’t miss the game thread. I guess this is why my wife reads the last page of a book before she starts it.

Wow. Cam and Jake had a D-Wade to Lebron alley oop moment. Hope somebody got a good shot of that.

Why doesn’t basketball use the 4K endzone camera guy football used? Just put that guy under the Wake basket and let him work.

14 min mark with 44 points to go. Not the game I was expecting after the hot start.

Last edited:
nope not code - ya boi is defs focusing on sound studies and the voice as he moves forward

so I was curious if you'd been exposed to anything re: sound and urban planning

nope not code - ya boi is defs focusing on sound studies and the voice as he moves forward

so I was curious if you'd been exposed to anything re: sound and urban planning

gotcha. i have not been besides as nuisances. i'd be interested to see a study on people's perception of sounds & noise levels in cities. i imagine it might be a complaint, but not a very common one, as you should expect significantly more noise in a city than outside of it.

Last edited:
love them. not a real city without one. you might as well be...unincorporated territory.

Sometimes people try to pretend to be your friend when they are actually gaining info to stab you in the back. Then they follow you across social media platforms looking for ways to insult you in places you can't go.

yb is not one of them

also rivers were critical to the early successes of cities before other transportation so yeah p important in history!!

gotcha. i have not been besides as nuisances. i'd be interested to see a study on people's perception of sounds & noise levels in cities. i imagine it might be a complaint, but not a very common one, as you should expect significantly more noise in a city than outside of it.

Fewer human sounds moar bird songs plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back