• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 min mark with 44 points to go. Not the game I was expecting after the hot start.

So we scored 40 points between the 13:30 and 3:30 marks. Unreal.

Walking down Lexington Ave, in Manhattan last summer looking for Pizza after visiting the Met, I heard a black capped chickadee singing and I found it on a feeder on someone’s 5th (?) floor balcony.

"if human beings and their tech would just shut the hell up for ONE SECOND maybe we would hear something worth hearing"

lol I must have missed this, had a much needed date night with my wife.

ha there was a poshmark commercial that ran almost every commercial break with a guy talking about how he sells shoes. the way he worded it was very goofy.

Oh yeah. I’m not watching commercials.

I’m old enough to remember when Dallas Walton took as much shit on the game thread as Whitt.

TK and friends in the building to make sure plama can't 4 page post his way to a sad W lets go

OgBoards 1.0 would be better if it was a TikTok group

mentally weak. sad !
I love when people get mad when I quote their dumb posts and put them in all caps.

It's like free speech! You can say whatever you want but that doesn't mean I can't quote it ten posts later to make fun of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back