• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had to take boy to the ER on Saturday night, were there for a good 10 hours or so. he had been having diarrhea for 4+ days at that point, and started getting lethargic for a couple days, then stopped taking his bottle Saturday afternoon.

teladoc was incredibly unhelpful, just told us he should be seen, so we go to the ER (every urgent care we could find was either closed or didn't see infants) and of course they say it's probably just viral and to keep doing what we've been doing, but just a miserable experience stretched out from 6p to 4a. our healthcare system sucks so fucking much, you guys

anyway he got most of his energy back yesterday and is finally back to normal with his bottles. hasn't pooped since the hospital though, which makes me wonder when the doom diaper is coming

related: I think I'm still operating on a hell of a sleep deficit (not more than cookout's though, Jesus Christ, that sounds miserable, sorry man)

once again did most of the cooking for my family + extended family's Christmas at my parents' house, and for the nth straight year I was bombarded with comically large meats (this post is now also about mako's lulus) that were pretty impossible to cook well in parallel in my parents' kitchen. did a 22 lb turkey, a 10 lb bottom roast, sweet potato casserole, and my usual portuguese baked beans. a couple of stressful hours there, and it sucked so much knowing I was going to do a shit job with that roast (though why the fuck would you get such a big lean roast like that? ugh) but everything came out more or less fine. the beef sucked (luckily, I guess, there are more than a couple of nutjobs in my family who prefer their beef well done), but turkey was p good, and the sides disappeared

RSF is a damn fine chef, but I don’t know why he takes the stereotype Italian grandmother role at every family holiday. Ask some other family members to bring some food. You’re creating a very burdensome expectation of yourself.

RSF is a damn fine chef, but I don’t know why he takes the stereotype Italian grandmother role at every family holiday. Ask some other family members to bring some food. You’re creating a very burdensome expectation of yourself.
Like a family holiday potluck? He’s tired, not a barbarian.

My wife got me some of those lululemon workout pants for Christmas and I’m wondering if there is a way to wear them that doesn’t show the outline of every vein in my penis.
Maybe... consider... the possibility... that wearing tight pants while rocking a stiffy... may... just may... be an issue.

Also, my head is f d. After a ridiculous day of Christmas selfishness (everyone brought their Christmas to our house and waited for the wife and I to host... everything). A bunch of main characters running around giving orders and not even participating enough to see if step one of their direction happens. They are just on to the next... thing. I've even got some drywall to patch. I had to ask everyone not actually doing something to leave the kitchen. Seven adults left the kitchen and two remained working on somethin helpful.

I think my pretendifriends would have made better house guests, so thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back