• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been living vicariously through all of y'all's Xmas posts... we've spent the last 5 days in the pediatric ICU with our toddler fighting RSV (developed rapidly after we arrived to grandparents midweek).. finally got well enough to be moved to a regular room this evening and trying to bribe our way into a discharge asap tomorrow morning so the kid (and me) can get some rest in a normal bed.

I have been living vicariously through all of y'all's Xmas posts... we've spent the last 5 days in the pediatric ICU with our toddler fighting RSV (developed rapidly after we arrived to grandparents midweek).. finally got well enough to be moved to a regular room this evening and trying to bribe our way into a discharge asap tomorrow morning so the kid (and me) can get some rest in a normal bed.
Sorry to hear cookout. That’s difficult any time of year…even more so at Christmas. Prayers for a fast recovery and imminent discharge

Brutal. We had 6 ER visits last November-December between our two kids including a 1 am ambulance ride.

Glad it sounds like you’re on the right side of the recovery.

Brutal. We had 6 ER visits last November-December between our two kids including a 1 am ambulance ride.

Glad it sounds like you’re on the right side of the recovery.
Yeah I thought I remembered y'all having a rough go with RSV recently too, it's wild how fast it hits. The 7 month old had it last weekend and I was more worried about her but she got through it np.

Aw man that sucks I’m sorry

Hope yall get that discharge

There were two theraguns in the 25 person white elephant tonight and no caps which lead to a circle of hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back