• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my kids got furbys from Santa and within an hour of putting the batteries in had us all googling “how to turn off furby”
When they are in another room fold up a small piece of paper and slide it between the battery and one of the contacts.

My mom bought my son a Skims outfit because she saw Patrick Mahomes’s family wearing them and we’re all confused as there are many things there we didn’t know she knew existed

Want to see a $.96 part that resulted in a nearly $500 emergency plumber call on Christmas Eve?

A piece of sand or rock got in there when I buried the line back in 2008. As the soil heated and cooled, the fitting expanded and contracted, resulting in the plastic slowly eroding away until a hole developed, causing the leak. My local plumber was out of town, so I had to call and after hours plumber to come fix the leak. The joys of home ownership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231225_140001_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231225_140001_Gallery.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 24
The chick from (500) Days of Summer is the chick in this movie. Pretty wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back