• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing that despite how big Reacher is, snipers’ seem unable to hit him. It truly is the perfect male form.

I’m suing if there is a new book that mentions a f100 with a big girl and a pleasantly plump girl.

I’m going to miss the Kaleidium North Children’s Museum, even though it’s been seriously neglected in the past 5 years.

Going to take a brief posting sabbatical in 2024 and begin work on a novel. See ya when I see ya chat thread. Go Deacs.
If you need a bird consultant my DMs are open. It’s really important to get you bird and nature metaphors right so I’m happy to help.

Red wolf pups most active I’ve ever seen em. This pic was 5 mins before we had to grab him and leave because he wasn’t listening and kept trying to run. Meltdown carrying him out and the whole drive home.

Attachments

• 6E7B4700-B368-42B3-B217-70B787C91453.jpeg
    6E7B4700-B368-42B3-B217-70B787C91453.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 31
Good old food lion, always there to pick up the slack of these bougie groceries when it comes to shitty southern foods

Good old food lion, always there to pick up the slack of these bougie groceries when it comes to shitty southern foods
Our Ingles is a bit more country and has a whole section of various country ham products and off cuts of pork

Well. Looking like open heart surgery next week. Final decision on timing Tuesday. No clue on when I’ll head home right now. Most concerned about what happens when my dad comes on post surgery. My mom is not capable of taking care of him. One step at a time I suppose. Super tired.
Focus on getting some rest, you need it.

Sorry to hear Windy. Hoping for the best for your dad. Keep us updated.

Getting the fire started up as we prepare for folks to arrive soon. Oysters ready to be shucked. Backyard cooler loaded with 9 bags of ice and drinks. Let’s get it. Ending 2023 on a bit of a mixed note. Best wishes for the CT brethren and Wake Forest family in 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back