• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with work for the year at 6. Going to grab a drink with some friends who run a restaurant in the same building as the wine shop then home to walk and feed the dog, then back out to meet friends at 10 for drinks and finally going to go see my wife at work around midnight. Off the next two days. First two days my wife and I are off the same day at home in 3.5 weeks. #praiseCliffordthebigreddog

Making proper pizza in the ooni tonight. Dough rising rn. LadyYB and her family went for a walk and I stayed at the house. I’m worn out from hosting for the last 10 days. 3 more days to go.

Pizza on order, about to put son to bed

Finishing up watching all the Top Gear/Grand Tour specials

D8 already consumed, plenty of bubbly on deck

Waffle batter for the morning already made

Low key for us. Wife is working today and tomorrow. I’m doing some Christmas un-decorating and getting ready for our upcoming trip.

Not drinking (two month break to give my liver a rest and lose a little weight) until get to the Caribbean. Shrimp cocktail and frozen pizza for dinner. Oh well, it’s all good.

Pretty low key for us after all the commotion of Christmas. Having the inlaws over for football and pizza and that's about it. Looking forward to 2024, we have some pretty cool things planned if everything works out

Low key here too, just crushed some hoppin john and made a fire. Kids headed to bed in an hour so that I can go to bed in an hour and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back