• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get through September without a battle

I struggle anytime I have to deal with someone named Cofey in real life

Sorry to hear, sounds like it would have been a good week for REAL SHEEP. Who is the best Singer on the Backstreet Boys? PM me your answers.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good with numbers, but I can't for the life of me understand how QBR and RAT for QB rankings works. Why is Russell Wilson #1 RTG by a mile in RAT with 6 TDs 0 INTs and 74% completion % yet 11th in QBR Behind Jalen Hurts?

I'd like to think I'm pretty good with numbers, but I can't for the life of me understand how QBR and RAT for QB rankings works. Why is Russell Wilson #1 RTG by a mile in RAT with 6 TDs 0 INTs and 74% completion % yet 11th in QBR Behind Jalen Hurts?

roll initiative

Bro the next 2 movies are mostly war movies

I’m not big on war movies either. Glory, Saving Private Ryan, and Full Metal Jacket are the only ones I’ve liked.

I was not a fan of LOTR, but I think it has to do more with the fact that the viewing experiences were miserable.

Yeah. I watched it on VHS on someone’s old school CRT TV in 2002. It was an awkward two guys and one girl hangout as well.

man, some of you guys go pretty hard for a fantasy movie series

For real. I don’t begrudge anyone for liking it but it’s weird for people to look down on Marvel yet be so passionate about Lord of the Rings.

Long ago in a far away place called Winston-Salem, I had a roommate who was into Tolkien. He told me to start with the Hobbit.

I made it about twenty pages in, flipped it over my shoulder and that was the end of that.

CT Redux: Prayers for young Mr. Malfoy

For real. I don’t begrudge anyone for liking it but it’s weird for people to look down on Marvel yet be so passionate about Lord of the Rings.

So is this the place I should awkwardly mention that my parents had a dog named Bilbo when I was growing up?

Last edited:
When I was in 7th grade, I was the titular character in the local theater's musical version of The Hobbit. I still have the prop ring and the feet toupees. It was a tour de force performance.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

When I was in 7th grade, I was the titular character in the local theater's musical version of The Hobbit. I still have the prop ring and the feet toupees. It was a tour de force performance.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

When I get abducted by aliens, I'm going to employ the time travel function in order to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back