• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as you well know, PH, Marvel has the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim and the Light Elves of Alfheim. Have you forgotten Malekith the Accursed? Marvel also has Bright Elves, Cat Elves, Ice Elves, Smoke Elves, and the Elves of Klarn and Elves of the Underworld.

Marvel also has Dwarves, the ancient race of skilled forgers and blacksmiths who hail from the realm of Nidavellir ruled by King Eitri. They were close allies of the Asgardians, and after being asked by Odin to create the mighty weapon Mjølnir they forged it for him. Did you forget that Eitri was visited by Thor, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot who journeyed to the realm to find Eitri and reinvigorated his spirit to forge a new weapon for Thor to kill Thanos, an axe-hammer called Stormbreaker?!

Last edited:
i like my characters to turn and wink at the camera and say "could I be any more ironic?!"

do any of the lord of the rings movies even have a post-credits scene??

Apparently I need to keep packets of Duke’s at my desk at work because this dystopian ass shit is the only option in the hospital cafeteria.

ed5e48d5fab15ce9727f3492fda3cb1a.jpg

Just thought that this was the appropriate time to drop in and say that Christmas and puppies are kinda lame.

GANDALF: "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."
[FRODO mimes speaking the last sentence in unison]
FRODO: "You've said that a hundred times Gandalf. [Eye roll] Late every time. I thought you said that you wanted to save the world?"
[ARAGORN enters]
ARAGORN: "Friedo, fetch me my M.E.G.A. sword."
FRODO: "My name's Frodo"
ARAGORN: "That's what I said, Frydo."
FRODO: "You know what forget this, I don't even want to adventure any more." [He storms out]
GANDALF: [Shakes head] "Aragorn, why are you like this?"
ARAGORN: [Feet up on table - messily eating a turkey leg] "Like what?"
GANDALF: "Nevermind"
[Nirvana's "Come As You Are" starts playing]

GANDALF: "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."
FRODO: "You've said that a hundred times Gandalf. [Eye roll] Late every time. I thought you said that you wanted to save the world?"
[ARAGORN enters]
FRODO: "You know what forget this, I don't even want to adventure any more." [He storms out]

lol

[ARAGORN enters]

:rofl:

[ARAGORN enters]

*chef's kiss*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back