• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
houston sound > memphis sound >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> miami sound

Also fish sauce is badass so if that counts it’s easily my most often used fish product.

Man I can’t imagine how many times I listened to “Let’s Go” in college. Every single pregame for sure. They also used to play it at basketball games [heavily edited obviously].

I'm going to make chili this weekend, which I think my son will love, but he has a pretty low spice tolerance. So it's gonna be tricky figuring out how spicy to make it, and then I'll just add a lot hot sauce for myself.

i too am making chili this weekend but do not have to worry about children but i'm not the biggest spicy food fan

houston sound > memphis sound >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> miami sound

Outside of 36 who are your memphis guys? I listen to a lot of Young Dolph for some reason.

We do a lot of salmon and tilapia at home. I also make a nice tuna tartare on occasion.

I rarely eat fish out but it’s usually Chilean sea bass.

Also a big fan of grouper and Mahi Mahi.

Cool example of rebranding. Chilean Sea Bass has a nicer ring to it than Patagonian Toothfish for this ugly sucker.

24435_350x263_72_DPI_0.jpg

Most made fish at home is salmon by miles. Grouper/mahi/halibut is next tier. I have no confidence in my ability to pick good tuna.

Cool example of rebranding. Chilean Sea Bass has a nicer ring to it than Patagonian Toothfish for this ugly sucker.

24435_350x263_72_DPI_0.jpg

the best ratio of nightmare fuel/deliciousness has to be monkfish. tastes like lobster and the liver is foie grasesque

l-intro-1622583319.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back