• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it the new pizza spot that is going in Golden Belt will be open by then as well. So you could have a good half day hanging out right in that little plaza. But Two Roosters though. It’s so damn good.

Last time I went they had a cherry Cheerwine crumble from their guest series and it was phenomenal. Coffee bourbon is delicious too.

We don’t go out for pizza a ton. Others might know more. Usually we get carry out from a place off Patton that’s p good. Should prob branch out more. A good looking place is opening up near Buxton.

I robbed a bank with two of my most inept students in my dreams last night, so it was refreshing to wake up unincarcerated.

This got me thinking. What would be the English teacher version of Breaking Bad? Running some kid of fraud?

Stay in Durham, the downtown/urban core is much more interesting.

Definitely.

We used to frequently stop at My Father’s Pizza in Black Mountain on our way to Maggie Valley

We used to frequently stop at My Father’s Pizza in Black Mountain on our way to Maggie Valley

We have friends who love that place. They always stop there and pickup a pizza when coming to visit us since they usually arrive late on a Friday night.

The wife has been up in Maine and did a major dispensary run. Looking forward to getting a haul of the good stuff.

No bro no. I have hellacious dreams, and sleep paralysis on a weekly/daily basis. I have no idea why.

I can’t imagine having sleep paralysis with that type of frequency. You should see somebody.

I will say, I have it frequently enough that I recognize it and panic less. However I had some last night and thought I was suffocating.

Cata, could be a prescription/caffeine/drugs/cigs/alcohol thing. When I yo-yo with all that stuff my dreams get exceptionally fucked.

I have night terrors and sometimes sleep paralysis multiple times a week. Don't think it's caffeine/prescriptions/cigs/alcohol/drugs for me

Need to start slamming back some heavy doses of delta 8. That should do the trick

Last night I had a very vivid dream that I was fishing and dove into the water with fins and the fishing rod to fight a fish. It was pulling me through the water but I was fighting back. While this was happening a massive storm came through and destroyed my boat. I reeled in the fish just as the storm was ending a a Coast Guard rescue swimmer came to get me. As He was pulling me back to a rescuer boat I looked back and the fish was gone. It had snapped the line.

…so obviously I’ve got a lot to unpack.

Last night I dreamed that our football team had too many injuries so I had to suit up and play. Even in my dreams it went very poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back